Effective 31 December 2016, ADA journals will no longer publish new content to the ADA Journals Mobile App. We encourage users to access our journal content via our mobile websites at http://diabetesjournals.org. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Get instant access to the premier professional journals of the American Diabetes Association: Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, Diabetes Spectrum. ADA journals are available on your mobile device through the "diabetes journals" app for iOS and Android, and the websites are optimized for viewing on your smartphone or other handheld device.
With the ADA Journals' mobile app, subscribers can access the latest diabetes research published in the Association's high-impact scientific and medical journals. The mobile app's streamlined design provides one place on your mobile device for accessing, browsing, reading, and sharing full-text articles. In addition, users may cache article content for later reading when no Internet connection is available.
- Current, past, and future journal articles
- ADA's Clinical Practice Recommendations
- Full-text of articles, including all tables, figures, and links to associated content, such as supplementary materials
- PDFs available for saving and sharing
- ADA's monthly podcast Diabetes Core Update
- Easy access to the ADA Journals Facebook page and Twitter feed
- DiabetesPro's Diabetes SmartBriefs
- Browse by recently published articles, articles online ahead of print, or articles published in an issue.
- Navigate tables of contents and article content easily and efficiently.
- Share articles through e-mail, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Search across journals, within one journal, or within one article.
- Bookmark articles and access them later without an Internet connection.
- Personalize settings to adjust type size, content retention, caching, and more.