Usage statistics reports identify the usage for a particular journal through your institutional subscription. Reports generally become available 10–15 days after the end of the calendar month. To sign up for an email alert when each month's new reports become available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the covers below to access the institutional usage statistics reports available for each journal. Note: You must be logged in to access reports.
The following usage statistics reports are available for institutional subscribers:
- JR1: Number of successful full-text article requests by month and journal
- JR2: Number of access denied to full-text article returns by month, journal, and category
- JR3: Number of successful item requests by month, journal, and page type
- JR4: Total number of searches run by month and collection
- JR5: Number of successful full-text article requests by year of publication (YOP) and journal
- Extended Detail: Total usage, usage by section, and top read articles